Please Note: This page is under construction.
The constitution outlines our governance and structure.
Terms of Reference
Terms of Reference describe the responsibilities and duties for each Skate Canada Northern Ontario board position or committee.
- Athlete Representative
- Past Chairperson
- Region Directors
- Vice Chairperson – Administration & Finance
- Vice Chairperson – Teams
- Awards Committee
- Championship Committee
- Coaches Committee
- Data Specialists Committee
- Executive Committee
- Judge/Evaluators Committee
- Living Our Values Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Relations/Marketing Committee
- Skaters’ Development Committee
- Programs & Volunteer Development Committee
- Synchronized Skating Committee
Policies provide information and guidelines that assist the Skate Canada Northern Ontario board and staff when making decisions. It is helpful for all members to be familiar with our policies as they do help to explain what we do and how we do it. This listing is not exhaustive.
- Athlete Bursary
- Attendance at Canadians
- Byes & Excused Skaters
- Casual Vacancy
- Dispute Resolution Process
- Guidelines for Skaters & Parents at SCNO Team Competitions
- International Assistance
- Juvenile Training
- Rules of Conduct
- Team Manager/Leader Guidelines
- Team Manager/Leader Selection
- Team Wear
These are Working Documents
Terms of reference and policies are working documents that are reviewed regularly. Revisions and changes are possible at any time at the discretion of the board of directors.